Lawn Care Made Easy!
April is a good month for lawn lovers. As the days get longer and warmer grass starts growing and your lawn should be looking green and healthy. If that does not sound like your lawn, now is the time to act. Follow our advice and you will soon have a lawn the envy of your neighbours.
Over winter all of your lawn is weakened by lack of light but now it is regenerating and recovering and you can give it a helping hand. Make sure any leaves or debris are cleared off it and cut back overhanging borders to let more light through.
6 Tips for a Green and Pleasant Lawn
Rake off leaves and garden debris before they damage the lawn.
2. Heavy traffic paths get compacted and muddy; use stepping stones.
3. Use top dressing to fill in dips then over seed.
4. Grass use up lots of nutrients; feed your lawn to add back goodness.
5. Never cut more than a third off grass height; little and often is best with the mower.
6. Leave grass longer during drought to reduce stress on the grass.